Electric Shoe Buffers are the perfect solution for taking out the daily scuffs of normal wear and putting the shine back on your shoes. However, some consumers may be mislead to believe that similar looking models perform the same as those experienced at luxury hotels and executive offices.
Before making a decision, take the next 60 seconds to please consider the following 5 Concerns.
1. Motor: This is the heart of the product which turns the buffing heads. Knock off models rarely exceed .6 amps. causing the buffing head to stop when it comes into contact with the pressure of the shoe. All our models operate on 1.6 amps. That almost triple the torque.
2. Buffing Heads: As with any buffing heads, colors do not designate a particular function and are purely aesthetic. Our brushes are made of 100% pure lambs wool hides which is the highest quality resisting heat build-up and matting. Equally important, the dye color is applied during processing.
3. Casing: The casing is the protective cover for your motor and internal components. Please reference the above images to distinguish between similar units you may be considering. Our models are die-cast zinc alloy construction with an electro-plated finish.
4. Price: Yes, you will get what you pay for. These units may cost double of others you see online. However, these are the same models you may have used at select hotels and office building. They are now available direct to you, the consumer.
5. Guarantee and Warranty: We Guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full NO HASSLE refund. All units comes with a 1 year full warranty. 3 year extended warranty available. Select Your Shoe Buffer NOW!